"Vidhyaya Amrutham Ashnuthe"
Freedom From Diseases Through Knowledge
Bone and Joint Day - Inauguration of Joint Replacement Unit by
Sub Collector Mrs. Sharanya Ari, IAS.
Dr. Tamilisai Soundararajan, Governor of Telangana
- visiting a Kidney Transplant patient.
Congratulations Dr. Vannamalar (MBBS Batch of 2013) on securing
9 awards and medals from the Dr. MGR Medical University.
Welcome to Sree Mookambika Institute Of Medical Sciences
Sree Mookambika Institute of Medical Sciences (SMIMS) is one of the fastest emerging Medical Teaching Institutes in South India.
Admitting 100 students for MBBS every year from all over India and abroad, the Institute is in the 9th year of creating future medical minds in the country. Under the eminent leadership of the saintly surgeon Dr. C.K. Velayudhan Nair, the institute provides an incomparable environment to aspiring medical students for pursuing Medical Education of the highest quality.
Be it world-class infrastructure facilities, presence of the finest medical teachers in the country or the availability of unlimited learning resources, the institute has it all to cater to the need of the 21st Century Medical Student.
The campus of Sree Mookambika Institute of Medical Science and Hospital, set in a beautifully landscaped campus of 73 acres, nestled amongst the backdrop of the hills of the western ghats, provides a rare combination of a bustling city life amidst and nature.
Super specialties started: Cardiac Sciences, Neuro Sciences, Nephrology, Urology
First Dialysis Unit
* Scroll Horizontally to See More
- Diagnosis in Haematopathology – an overview01 Jan
- SMART – UG – 2019 (NOV- DEC)25 Nov
- Freshers Day – Fiesta 201904 Oct
- Dr Muthulakshmi Reddy Scheme for Pregnant Women15 Sep
- CT guided brain biopsy at Sree Mookambika Hospital15 Sep
- Inauguration of Joint Replacement Unit in the Dept. of Orthopedics02 Aug